- Wine may only be purchased and delivered to persons who are at least 19 years of age. By placing an order, you validate that you and the person who accepts the delivery will be 19 years of age or older.
- All packages containing wine must be signed for upon delivery by an adult of 19 years of age or older. They cannot simply be left on a porch, etc.
- We ship out orders once a week, on Tuesdays.
- We do not offer international shipping.
- Mt. Boucherie Winery is not responsible for additional shipping charges incurred due to misdirected, re-routed or re-shipped wines.
- Mt. Boucherie Winery is not responsible for delays in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- Please provide your email address with your order so that we can email you information regarding your shipping and tracking details.
- Your email address will also be added to our email list and we will send you monthly e-newsletters and information on upcoming winery events and promotions. At any time if you wish to unsubscribe from our email list you simply have to click “unsubscribe” in the email you receive.
We recommend use of a business address to facilitate delivery of your purchase, so that the delivery of purchase will not be left unattended.